Share your stories ABOUT
LIVING AND WORKING IN DENMARK
The ambassadors are internationally-minded volunteers who advocate for a life and career in Denmark. By sharing their own stories and insights, they hope to connect their network with opportunities in Denmark. The goal? Attract more talent from abroad, so Denmark can succeed with its green transition!
Your stories matter!
Denmark needs more international talent - and we need your help to attract them! Because who knows better what it’s like to live and work in Denmark, than you? Join us to raise awareness about Denmark as an exciting career destination, by sharing your own experiences on social media.
What you will do
- Reflect on your concrete experiences with Danish society and workplace culture
- Regularly post about the advantages of a life and career in Denmark from your own perspective (e.g. work-life balance, flat hierarchy, etc.)
- Help international professionals discover what Denmark has to offer
Why you should join
- Connect with internationally-minded professionals and meet up at exclusive events
- Improve your skills in personal branding, knowledge sharing and networking
- Contribute to Denmark's reputation as an ambitious country with great living conditions
- Help your company attract your next (international) colleague
See what we are up to: